AT A GLANCE
- USDA Zones 6, 7, 8
- Bright Shade, Filtered Sun, Morning Sun, Open Shade, Part Shade, Part Sun
- CLICK HERE to learn about the individual plants included in this combo
- PDF Download Includes 3 Different Layouts
These plants were carefully selected to work perfectly together by garden design guru, Darcy Daniels of Bloomtown® Gardens. Stewartia monadelpha is a slow-growing tree selected for its gorgeous bark, summer blooms and excellent fall color. A fragrant, summer-blooming daphne with its rounded shape and lightly variegated foliage makes a lovely pairing with the cool blue foliage of the upright, shade-tolerant conifer. Masses of evergreen Acorus 'Ogon' create a dense mat of golden foliage around all.
Download this file for a clear, easy-to-follow plan for installing this garden at home. You'll get a to-scale drawing with placement and quantities of plants clearly identified.
What you'll get:
- THREE Different Layout Designs (see the list below)
- PDF file (letter-size pages)
- Plan-view schematics showing location and quantity of each plant
- Use the quantities listed on each plan as a shopping list
Bed sizes included:
- 16' x 8', viewed from one side.
- Ell-shaped beds with 15' legs; a one-sided viewed from inside the curve.
- An island bed that is approximately 11' deep and 20' long that is designed to be viewed from all sides.