AT A GLANCE
- USDA Zones 8, 9
- Afternoon Sun, Full Sun, Reflected Heat, Sun
- CLICK HERE to learn about the individual plants included in this combo
- PDF Download Includes 4 Different Layouts
Four-season, Foliage-centric Planting Bed for Full Sun
These plants were carefully selected to work perfectly together by garden design guru, Darcy Daniels of Bloomtown® Gardens. The Natchez crape myrtle is much admired for its gorgeous bark, summer-blooming panicles of white, and excellent its fall color. Also white blooming, the Cistus is a mounded shrub with gray foliage and pairs nicely with the blue foliage of the upright, drought-tolerant juniper. Around it all, the finely-textured, evergreen Carex testacea creates a carpet of copper foliage.
Download this file for a clear, easy-to-follow plan for installing this garden at home. You'll get a to-scale drawing with placement and quantities of plants clearly identified.
What you'll get:
- FOUR Different Layout Designs (see the list below)
- PDF file (letter-size pages)
- Plan-view schematics showing location and quantity of each plant
- Use the quantities listed on each plan as a shopping list
Bed sizes included:
- 40' x 10', viewed from all sides.
- 16' x 8', viewed from one side.
- (2) Ell-shaped beds with 15' legs; a one-sided and a two-sided version.