AT A GLANCE
- USDA Zones 7, 8
- Full Sun, Part Sun
- CLICK HERE to learn about the individual plants included in this combo
- PDF Download Includes ONE layout for an Ell-shaped Bed
Vivid colors; red and yellow foliage, coupled with a multi-colored rose are tempered by the more neutral tones of the ground-covering grass and cinnamon-colored bark of the Acer griseum. The maple's green foliage is attractive all summer long though in fall it takes on red tones, joining the chorus of colorful foliage. Be sure to check out the planting plan of this combination for ideas on how to include it in your garden.
Download this file for a clear, easy-to-follow plan for installing this garden at home. You'll get a to-scale drawing with placement and quantities of plants clearly identified.
What you'll get:
- PDF file (2 letter-size pages)
- Plan-view schematic showing location and quantity of each plant
- Bed size: 20' x 20' ell-shaped bed with each leg running 20'
- Layout of plants assumes that the garden is viewed from all sides